Happy Dog Baby Original
Gluten-free premium food for puppies aged up to 6 months, with 5 high-quality protein sources, balanced nutrient profile to promote optimal development, with easily digestible heart-shaped kibble.
Only the best for your young dog! This Happy Dog Supreme Young Baby Original has been designed for growing medium and large breed puppies, offering optimum nutrition. It contains plenty of essential nutrients that are key in supporting healthy development. Five different high-quality protein sources offers a broad spectrum of amino acids. The recipe is grain-free and ideal for sensitive dogs.
Happy Dog Supreme Young Baby Original has been formulated to support complete healthy development and wellbeing in puppies. It contains a high-quality mix of natural products such as apples, artichoke, selected herbs and plants, linseeds and seaweed that helps to benefit your dog's whole body. The kibble is in an attractive heart shape with a hole in the middle, with its shape and surface making it particularly easy to chew and digest. This allows your puppy to take in all the nutrients from this Happy Dog Supreme Young Baby Original, as well as helping to ensure the food is better digested.
Happy Dog Supreme Young Baby Original at a glance:
- Premium complete food medium/large breed puppies aged 4 weeks to 6 months
- Balanced nutrient profile: specially tailored to the growth phase, promoting optimal development
- Versatile protein supply: contains 5 different protein sources with a valuable amino acid range
- 80% animal protein: from poultry, lamb, beef, fish & egg
- Heart-shaped kibble: particularly easy to chew and digest
- Gluten-free: also suitable for sensitive puppies with intolerances
Happy Dog Natural Life Concept:
- Apple: with pectin-containing fibre for good digestion
- Linseeds: rich in omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids
- Trace elements: can support natural metabolic function
- Selected herbs: with valuable essential oils
- Green-lipped New Zealand mussels: contain glucosamine, a natural component of joints
- With seaweed: rich in iodine, iron and vitamins
- Contains Yucca schidigera: can help to reduce stool odour
- Top quality: from predominantly local farms
- Free from artificial colours, aromas, preservatives, GMOs and animal testing
- Made in Germany: produced by a Bavarian family-run company under strict quality control
Poultry protein** (18%), rice flour, maize flour, greaves (10%), lamb protein* (7%), poultry fat, maize, beef fat, sugar beet molasses* (de-sugared), fish meal, apple pomace* (1%), cellulose*, sunflower oil, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, dried whole egg, rapeseed oil, yeast*, seaweed*, linseed (0.16%), mussel meat* (0.04%), Yucca schidigera*, yeast (extracted), milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch leaves, nettle, chamomile, coriander, rosemary, sage, liquorice root, thyme, (total dried herbs: 0.15%).
** dried, partly hydrolysed
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A [3a672a] (12,000 IU), vitamin D3 [E671] (1200 IU), vitamin E [all rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700] (75mg), vitamin B1 [thiamine mononitrate 3a821] (4mg), vitamin B2 [riboflavin] (6mg), vitamin B6 [pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831] (4mg), D (+) biotin [3a880] (575mcg), calcium-D-panothenate [3a841] (10mg), niacin [3a314] (40mg), vitamin B12 (70mcg), choline chloride [3a890] (60mg), iron [E1, iron-(II)-sulphate monohydrate] (105mg), copper [E4, copper-(II)-sulphate pentahydrate] (10mg), zinc [zinc oxide 3b603] (100mg), amino acids zinc chelate hydrate [3b606] (25mg), manganese [E5, manganese-(II)-oxide] (25mg), iodine [calcium iodate anhydrous 3b202] (2mg), selenium [E8, sodium selenite] (0.15mg), antioxidants, tocopherol-rich extracts of vegetable origin [1b306(i)].
|omega-3 fats||0.3 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.1 %|
Happy Dog Supreme Young Baby Original is a complete food for medium and large breed puppies.
|Expected adult weight in kg||Age in weeks|
|Serving in g/day|
Ensure you weigh your puppy regularly and keep track of its weight development. Amounts of food may need to be adjusted individually depending on your dog. Be sure not to overfeed your dog - pay attention to your dog's waist size. If you are feeding your dog snacks, be sure to adjust daily feeding amounts accordingly. This dish can be fed dry or covered in water (approx. 60°C) and left to soak for a short time. Divide daily recommended serving between several meals (3-4). Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.