Bars drops for dogs, 4 pipettes of 1.4 ml instructions for use
- The drug contains fipronil, diflubenzuron - an insect growth regulator and excipients, including citronella essential oil. It has a pronounced insectoacaricidal activity against the larval and mature phases of the development of fleas, lice, withers, ixodid and sarcoptoid ticks, and also has a repellent effect.
- After skin application of the drug, its constituent fipronil and diflubenzuron, practically not absorbed into the systemic circulation, accumulate in the epidermis, hair follicles and sebaceous glands of the animal's body and have a long-term contact and intestinal insecticidal effect.
- The mechanism of action of fipronil is to disrupt the transmission of nerve impulses, which leads to paralysis and death of insects and ticks. Insect growth regulator disrupts the synthesis of chitin in parasites and thus interrupts their life cycle.
Indications for use
- Dogs and cats for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes in case of entomosis (lice, fleas, withers), sarcoptic mange, notoedrosis and ixodid ticks, as well as to prevent the attack of ectoparasites on animals.
- Assign to dogs for the prevention and treatment of sarcoptic mange, cheiletiosis, notoedrosis and entomosis (lice, fleas, withers). Prevention of damage to animals by ixodid ticks.
Pregnant and lactating females, patients with infectious diseases and recovering animals, puppies and kittens under 10 weeks of age are not subject to treatment. The drug is toxic to rabbits, as well as fish and other aquatic organisms.
Doses and order of application
- Applied by drip application to dry, intact skin once. The duration of the protective effect of the drug lasts for 1-2 months.
- The drug is applied to places inaccessible for licking by animals: on the skin at several points in the back, between the shoulder blades or in the neck at the base of the skull in the doses indicated in the table.
- The minimum therapeutic dose of the drug for dogs is 0.18 ml/kg of animal weight, which corresponds to 9 mg/kg of fipronil and 0.18 mg/kg of diflubenzuron, for cats - 0.1 ml/kg of animal weight, which corresponds to 5 mg/kg of fipronil and 0.1 mg/kg diflubenzuron.
- Taking into account the type and weight of the treated animal, dropper-droppers of the required volume or combinations thereof are selected and the drug is used in the doses indicated in the table.
- When treating dogs weighing more than 50 kg, for each subsequent 10 kg of weight, an additional 1 pipette of the drug is applied.
- Repeated treatments of animals are carried out according to indications, but not more than once a month.
- In order to prevent re-infestation by fleas, bedding is replaced with animals or treated with an insecticidal agent in accordance with the instructions for its use.
- For the destruction of ixodid ticks on the body of an animal, the drug in the amount of 1 drop is applied to the tick and the place of its attachment to the skin. If within 20-30 minutes the tick does not spontaneously disappear, then it is carefully pulled out of the body with tweezers and destroyed.
- Do not wash and bathe the animal in natural waters within 48 hours after treatment, and also apply the drug to wet or damaged skin.
When using the drug according to the instructions, side effects and complications are not observed.
In case of accidental contact of the drug with the skin or mucous membranes, it should be washed off immediately with a stream of water. You should not iron the places of application of the drug and let the animal near small children within 48 hours after treatment.
|Agrovetzashchita S.-P. NVC OOO|
Indications for use
|Entomoses, Sarcoptosis, Notoedrosis, Otodectosis, Prevention of infection with parasitic insects|