BELCANDO® FINEST GF SALMON
FOR ADULT DOGS OF SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BREEDS WITH SENSITIVITY TO GRAIN AND PROTEINS FROM LAND ANIMALS
- high-quality edible fish
- For more flavour
SALMON- & SEA FISH MEAL
- Small fish and salmon, gently dried
- A source of protein with a very high biological value
- Rich in special omega-3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA): important for your dog's skin and fur
- Vitamins and trace elements from A to zinc!
- High quality protein (essential amino acids)
- Rich in glucosamine (important component for cartilage tissue/joints
- The natural proportion of fat (18%) is rich in the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are present as phospholipids and thus have a demonstrably improved bioavailability
- Huge cell protection capacity through combining the most diverse antioxidants (including astaxanthin)
OUR VITAL COMPONENTS:
Strengthens your dog’s immune system with cell wall components (beta-glucans) from natural yeast.
MARINE ZOOPLANKTON (KRILL)
Average quantities for feeding adult dogs are listed in the table shown. The correct feeding quantity is best determined by regularly checking the dog's weight. Simply feed dry. Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
|3 kg||60 g||70 g|
|5 kg||80 g||100 g|
|10 kg||140 g||160 g|
|15 kg||190 g||220 g|
|20 kg||240 g||270 g|
|25 kg||280 g||330 g|
COMPLETE FOOD FOR DOGS
COMPOSITIONFresh salmon (40 %); Amaranth (16 %); Potato starch; Pea flour; Fish meal from sea fish; Salmon meal; Marine zooplankton, ground (Krill, 5 %); Brewers’ yeast, dried (2.5 %); Salmon oil; Grape pips expeller; Carob pods, dried; Salmon, hydrolysed; Chia seeds; Dried beet pulp, desugared; Dicalcium phosphate; Safflower oil; Herbs, dried (total: 0.2 %; Nettle leaves, Gentian root, Centaury, Chamomile, Fennel, Caraway, Mistletoe, Yarrow, Blackberry leaves); Potassium chloride; Sodium chloride; Yucca schidigera
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTSProtein 25.0 %; Fat content 15.0 %; Crude ash 7.3 %; Crude fibre 3.6 %; Moisture 10.0 %; Calcium 1.2 %; Phosphorus 0.9 %; Sodium 0.35 %
ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamin A 15,000 IU; Vitamin D3 1,500 IU; Vitamin E 150 mg; Taurine 500 mg; Copper (as copper(II)sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5 mg; Iron (as ferrous(II)sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg; Manganese (as manganese(II)oxide) 40 mg; Zinc (as zincoxide) 125 mg; Iodine (as calciumiodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg; Selenium (as sodiumselenite) 0.05 mg
Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (= natural vitamin E) 48 mg