FELIX® Party Mix Mixed Grill Cat Treats
- FELIX Party Mix Mixed Grill cat treats flavoured with Beef, Chicken & Salmon contain proteins, vitamins and omega 6 fatty acids to help your cat live a healthy and happy.
- Flavoured with beef, chicken, and salmon.
- A colourful mix of meaty and fishy treats full of enticing aromas, delicious flavours and appealing textures.
- A complementary pet food for your cat with added minerals, vitamins and other nutrients to help your cat stay healthy.
- Treat your cat to even more flavours with our FELIX Party Mix Mixed Grill cat treats flavoured with Beef, Chicken & Salmon.
Treat your cat with our FELIX Party Mix Mixed Grill cat treats flavoured with Beef, Chicken & Salmon. Our specially formulated cat treats are packed with irresistible flavours, combining three tasty flavours in one convenient treat pouch.
Spend more mischievous moments together with our delicious FELIX Party Mix Mixed Grill cat treats flavoured with Beef, Chicken & Salmon. Use them in your favourite hide and seek game or put a couple around the room for your cat to find! Not only will she have great fun playing games with you but she'll love our tasty treats as a reward at the end!
Meat and animal derivatives (34 %)*
Oils and fats
Vegetable protein extracts
Fish and fish derivatives (1%)**
*Equivalent to 50% rehydrated Meat and Animal Derivatives with 10% chicken and 0.5% Beef.
**Equivalent to 2% rehydrated Fish and fish derivatives with 0.5% Salmon.
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat content: 19.5%
Crude ash: 8.5%
Crude fibres: 0.5%
Omega 6 fatty acids: 2.6%
Vit A: 31700;
Vit D3: 1000;
Vit E: 170.
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate (Fe: 100);
Calcium iodate anhydrous (I: 2.7);
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (Cu: 16);
Manganous sulphate monohydrate (Mn: 50);
Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zn: 170);
Sodium selenite (Se: 0.15);
Colourants and Antioxidants.
Daily feeding amount up to:
Adult 4kg - 13g or approx. 35 pieces
Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available.
For your cat’s health, respect the feeding guide and adjust their main meal accordingly.
Supervise your cat when giving him/her the treat.
Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
Best before date, registration and batch number: see coding on bottom of pack.