Purina® CAT CHOW® Sterilised Rich in Chicken Dry Cat Food
- 100% complete and balanced recipe
- Formulated with chicory, a natural prebiotic that is proven to help improve digestive health of your cat.
- With adapted protein and fat levels to help maintain strong muscles and healthy weight of neutered cats.
- Specially formulated to help counter balance the impact of hormonal changes related to neutering.
- No added artificial colorants, flavourings or preservatives.
- Carefully prepared with natural ingredients (parsley, carrots, whole grains, chicory and yeast) in a tasty recipe that cats spontaneously prefer.
After sterilization, the cat's dietary needs change. A food specially formulated for sterilized or castrated cats will counterbalance the possible consequences of sterilization or castration, such as weight gain and the greater risk of urinary disorders.PURINA® CAT CHOW® Adult Sterilized cat food have been specially formulated for sterilized or neutered cats to help counteract the impact of hormonal changes associated with sterilization or castration. Its adapted protein and fat content helps the cat to maintain its healthy weight and strong muscles.PURINA® CAT CHOW® Adult Sterilized is rich in chicken and contains all the essential nutrients for the good health of your cat, including vitamin E to support its natural defenses and group B vitamins to help its body use nutrients efficiently. It also contains natural prebiotics proven to support healthy digestion.
- CerealsY (wholegrain 42%),
- Meat and animal derivatives (25%, of which 14% Chicken),
- Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin,
- VegetablesY (2% dried chicory root, 0.07% dried carrots equivalent to 0.4% carrots, 0.07% dried peas equivalent to 0.4% peas), Minerals, Yeasts (0.3%).
- Natural ingredients.
(Note: Information Not Available )
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat Content: 9.0%
Crude Fibre: 3.5%
Crude Ash: 8.0%
IU/kg:Vit A: 14000; Vit D3: 1150; Vit E: 100;
mg/kg:Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (Fe: 53); Calcium iodate anhydrous (I: 1.7); Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (Cu: 10); Manganoussulphate monohydrate (Mn: 5.7); Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zn: 74); Sodium selenite (Se: 0.12).Taurine: 980.
|Animal Weight||Quantity to provide (grams per day)|
|Adult 2 to 4 Kg||30 - 55|
|Adult 4 to 6 kg||55 - 85|
To provide a comfortable switch to PURINA CAT CHOW food, please do it gradually over 7 days.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh clean drinking water should always be available.